Prime Contractor: Jacob Construction & Design, Inc.
Contract Number: N62473-11-G-0055
Contract Value: $66,102.00
Contract Award Date: 04/11/2012
Final Completion Date: 06/20/2012
Agency: NAVFAC SOUTHWEST, Lemoore FEAD, Lemoore, CA
JCD repaired the water service stop valves for Building 80 at the operations area of NAS Lemoore.
Jacob Construction & Design, Inc. was happy to take on the task of repairing the water service stop valves and other appurtenances for Building 80 at the operations area of Naval Air Station Lemoore. As trenching and excavation were required to access the buried waterlines, safety was held in high regard for JCD’s team in the field. The water lines serviced various irrigation channels and the supply of potable water to nearby buildings. Therefore, after careful planning and project coordination, JCD worked expeditiously to repair/restore the lines, the surrounding surface, and landscape.
This project involved
- Quality Control management
- Safety management
- Traffic control program and management
- Environmental management including dust mitigation and erosion control
- Lockout/Tagout Requirements
- Traffic Control Plan due to Road Closure
- Heavy Pipe Work/Removal of Asbestos Cement Piping