Prime Contractor: Jacob Construction & Design, Inc.
Contract Number: N62473‐16‐D‐0412
Contract Value: $716,681.00
Contract Award Date: 09/28/2016
Final Completion Date: 04/08/2018
Agency: NFEC Southwest, FEAD 29 Palms (MCMWTC Bridgeport, CA)
It was Jacob Construction & Design, Inc.’s responsibility to demolish and replace the Exterior Insulation Finishing System (EIFS) on the exterior of Building P3005, Primary Car Clinic at MCMWTC Bridgeport. This project required JCD to effectively manage and quality control 12+ subcontracting teams’ work efforts, including abatement, demolition, mold contaminated drywall removal, windows, flooring, removing/storing furniture, modifying doors, prepping/painting walls, fire suppression/alarm, suspended ceiling, and electrical. To ensure no tenant disruptions, this project was executed in two phases with the exterior EIFS being the starting primary focus.
- Supervision/Quality Control management/Safety management
- Lead/Asbestos sampling and abatement
- Demolition of exterior windows and replacement with dual insulated glass windows
- Demolition of existing VCT tile flooring and replacement with similar flooring system
- Demolition of existing devices, lighting, conduit, wire and equipment
- Removal, storage and return of furniture during floor work
- Patch and repair all drywall
- Furnish new crash rail and attach to the wall.
- Prep and paint walls
- Repairs to suspended ceiling
- Provide additions to current fire suppression/alarms